Independent full scope eye health and vision services
Balwyn, Canterbury, Deepdene, Mont Albert, and Surrey Hills residents have looked to the optical practice carried on at 403 Whitehorse Rd. Balwyn, for comprehensive vision care and quality eyewear since 1941.
The practice became JOYCE Optometrists in 1980 and our patients, families and singles, now visit us from all over metropolitan Melbourne. With origins of 75 plus years of continuous community service, JOYCE Optometrists is one of the most established and well regarded independent optometry practices in Australia. Our patients have trusted and benefited from the comprehensive eye health services provided by JOYCE Optometrists. Our practice’s 75 years of true vision experience™ together with advanced technology applied by our optometric team of experience and fresh new practise methodologies, can benefit you too.
JOYCE Optometrists is locally owned and operated and is a member of the ProVision network of independent optometrists.
In 21st century eye care, ‘independent’ is not just another word.
Eye care retail chains dominate, spending millions of dollars on slick advertising every month. Informed retail shoppers know that you get what you pay for. We consciously avoid the ‘sales and upgrade’ culture of many in the optical industry. Our ‘2 for 1′ promise is honesty and integrity for every patient and or optical retail customer who places their trust in JOYCE Optometrists.
Our practice grows by recommendations from our patients building lifetime trusted relationships. Value is passed on to our patients in the form of the quality of our eye care and most importantly the thoroughness of our eye health examinations.
Whilst eye health and vision care are the primary concern of our Optometrists, we know from experience with many eyewear brands, that quality eyewear not only feels great to wear, and, if selected to match your individual facial attributes, lifestyle and occupation makes you look great. Our professionally qualified Optical Dispensers follow the latest eyewear trends from Europe’s fashion houses and love to advise our patients and optical retail customers on eyewear trends generally and eyeglasses and sunglasses that are fresh and new.
Our optical store and eye testing consulting rooms are centrally located in Balwyn, 10km east of the Melbourne CBD.
Eye health and facial appearance mean a great deal to the quality of your life.
At JOYCE Optometrists, we provide our patients with eye care vision services second to none by:
- Employing highly qualified staff who are not satisfied until they achieve the best possible tailored optical outcome for every individual patient
- Investing in the most technologically advanced optical diagnostic equipment in the world
- Meeting all customer needs with a modern architect designed store with clear informative displays and comfortable lounge area
- Supplying the world’s most advanced vision lenses from companies such as Zeiss Germany
- Supplying the world’s most advanced contact lenses
- Offering a selection of the world’s finest spectacle frames and sunglasses with brands such as Prada, Face A Face , Coco Song ,Dior, Tom Ford, Porsche Design, La Font, Orgreen, Rayban, Maui Jim and Vera Wang
- A large range of accessories, eyewear cleaning products, chains and cases